Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'm still here! Still working. Still fighting the good fight for myself.


It's been a million years since I've blogged on this blog (okay, about two years, ever the exaggerator) but if any of you are still reading, I am still "here" as in focusing on health and weight loss. I am still having success. I am still working out 3-4 times a week and eating mindfully and healthfully. I still have my moments of struggle but for the most part it's very "lather, rinse, repeat".

I recently had this picture taken in the gym and thought it was a perfect opportunity to share here.

2 comments:

Dona D said...

Welcome back! You look great!!

Charlotte Johnson said...

I'm Charlotte,65 With the herbal medicine I purchased from Dr James was my only way to get rid of my Alzheimer's, the herbal medicine effectively reversed my condition and alleviated all symptoms.  I was initially very hesitant to discuss my Alzheimer but I hope it can still help someone. I feel this will be very important information for all Alzheimer patients,the natural herbs and roots medicine from Dr. James is the road to fast recovery. I had suffered Alzheimer for many years, I fought for proper medical recommendation with no improvement. I went through many sleepless nights and periods of intense grief. I was recommended by a friend to use Dr.James herbal medicine for my Alzheimer with high hope and assurance. I never doubted my friend but to contact Dr.James. And purchased His herbal medicine which was effective and I finally feel my Alzheimer is gone with no more symptoms.Contact Dr.James via drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com he's a good man and he will help you