Thursday, January 10, 2013

GOAL!!! Week 1 - swim 3 - DONE!

I knew that if I didn't go today I risked making up an excuse not to go on Friday and making it virtually impossible to meet my swim goal this week, since swimming on the weekends is WAY too crowded and doesn't fit in well with our schedules. So, up I got at 6am and really kicked (and paddled) some ass! I was red faced and mildly sweaty when I hopped out of the pool, which is hard to do when swimming in a cold pool!

So now it's Thursday and I've worked out three times, like I intended. I made my goal. Now what? Do I just wait until next Monday when it's time to swim again, giving me a three day break or do I plan for some exercise over the weekend, maybe a bike ride or some walking? This is a rhetorical question, as I already know my answer. Either Saturday or Sunday, some form of movement will be made. I may just put in the Just Dance 4 for the Wii that Santa brought me that is still sitting in its cellophane wrapper. Nothing like having fun AND getting in a work out!

Weekends seem to be my biggest downfall when it comes to logging my food on My Fitnesspal. It's not that I eat bad and don't want to log the evidence. I just can't be bothered to log at the time I am eating or I think "oh I'll do that later" and then totally forget or it gets too late and I can't remember what I ate anymore. I even have the MFP ap on my phone but I don't carry my phone around. It's so easy to forget what you've eaten and go over a couple hundred calories in a day without realizing it. Multiply that by two days and you've got some damage there. This weekend my goal is to log as I'm eating or even before and really finish this week on high notes!

And there you have it folks. I'm feeling just hunky-Dory!!!!

I hope you're all having healthy, fantabulous, successful weeks!

1 comment:

WeightLossSlimmingStore said...

I am very glad to have found this blog. I am really impressed. It is very encouraging for many women. Please do visit:
www.weightlossslimmingstore.com