Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Very disappointing weigh in yesterday

I guess "very disappointing" is a bit dramatic. I did only gain 1.3 pounds when I weighed in yesterday but I was trying so hard to continue my downward slide instead of this constant gain/lose pattern I'm in all the time.

I'll have to attribute part of the gain to missing my Friday workout. I slept like poo Thursday night, was up at 4 am and had a pouding headache by time I got home from work at 6. You could have packed for a 2 week trip to Europe in the bags under my eyes and I just felt awful. I'm also retaining water like a sponge due to my hormones this week. So it's not like the gain was totally unexpected but it's still unappreciated!

All excuses aside, I'm looking forward to really getting into my new routine at the gym tonight and getting those endorphins pumping. Fingers crossed for a better week this week!

No comments: